Sunday, September 14, 2008


Normally I would not care whom the president was, ... Normally I would not care whom the president was, but I must be honest this lady is not a good VP pick. I do not think she knows anything about national governmental politics to be able to address the entire problem this country has. Know she is just the VP pick, but a person has to be crazy to believe this lady is qualified in the event Mcsame became UN able to perform his job.I know all the republicans thick that she or any other republican is good to run the country because most of them think that Minorities will be the least relevant issues and all the good jobs will go to whites. This is insane – to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.If the majority of Americans are that stupid or racist or what ever, I feel deeply ashamed of this country and will have little sympathy when your children go off the war and die for another dumb war that Mcsame or Palin states.

No comments: